Purpose and ValuesThe envisioned future ... what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
From our values, we articulate our purpose and vision, comprised of our core ideology:
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. It's not an easy task. But it's the kind of challenge that JA takes on with creative energy, fervor, and decisive action.
Junior Achievement has recently adopted a strategic plan to guide the organization’s growth and development over the next several years. This plan will ensure that JA is vital to those who build the future.
We invite you to take up the challenge with us. Get involved today!